We work closely with our customers to deliver an innovative and tailored service that offers significant benefits when handling, managing, and treating various materials such as sediments, sludges, and residues.
Studsvik’s Freeze-Tec offers our customers a range of benefits including:
- Improved environmental performance against conventional technologies
- Safe handling due to the immobilization of the materials which provides a safe working environment
- Cost savings from reduced energy consumption, reduced volume for transport, and easier disposal of dried material
Studsvik engineering team can adapt this innovative technology to meet your specific requirements and environmental conditions.
Freeze-tec can be utilized and implemented in the following methods:
- Freeze-Tec Waste Removal
- Ideal for removal of waste with minimal impact of the surroundings
- Freeze-Tec Dewatering
- Freeze-Tec Dredging
- Contaminated sediments can be stabilized, in-situ, and safely removed in a frozen state. This material can then be further dewatered or treated for final disposal.
- Freeze-Tec Sampling
- Sampling can be performed for a variety of sludges and sediments. Sampling methods include surface sampling, depth sampling, and core sampling.
- Freeze-Tec Salvage Recovery
- Preserve and recovery lost articles ranging from small tools to large size equipment. Ideal for hazardous and delicate items. (i.e. Drums, unexploded ordnance, artifacts, etc.)