Studsvik has led in the development of national programs and strategy to facilitate a step change in the way in which low-level radioactive waste is managed in the UK. Our expertise and in depth knowledge of the radioactive waste management lifecycle and strategic planning has contributed to savings for the UK of an estimated £180 million.
Studsvik can provide strategic planning services to support development of major waste programs that deliver real benefits and help to optimize the management of wastes. This can reduce costs, extent the lifetime of critical assets, prevent costly delays and boost the rate of knowledge transfer across the organization. Our services include:
- Policy and Strategy Development
- Intelligent Customer and Peer Review
- Inventory generation and analysis
- Strategic infrastructure reviews
- Options assessment and recommendation
- Governance and communications planning