Studsvik Scandpower’s integrated product line allows a single cycle-specific core model to simplify many aspects of plant operations from on-line core monitoring to real-time training simulation.
S3R enables cycle-specific, real-time core modeling on the training simulator in an easy-to-use, easy-to-update manner. It meets all industry and regulatory requirements for training applications. S3R has been successfully integrated with simulator vendors like CORYS, GSE Systems, WSC Inc. and L-3 MAPPS.
- High-fidelity cycle-specific core neutronics model
- Runs in real-time on common computing platforms
- Easily integrates into most common simulators
- Links to SIMULATE for just-in-time training
GARDEL is an advance on-line core monitoring suite with built-in reactivity management tools. Combining Studsvik’s state-of-the-art reactor methods with efficient database technology and a customizable graphical user interface, GARDEL can help reduce uncertainties and conservatism that limit reactor efficiency.
- Licensing-grade neutronics model for accurate results
- Built-in calculations for more efficient core analysis
- Easy-to-use interface is accessible simultaneously by multiple clients
- Secure database of all measured and calculated plant signals