We provide specialist advice to users of radioactive sources to ensure they are stored, used and disposed of in a manner that is safe and compliant. Our services ensure customers can continue their day to day operations safely and have robust procedures that meet regulatory scrutiny.
Studsvik provide a full range of services for users of radioactive sources to ensure safety throughout operations and final disposal. Our Radiation Protection Advisors are on hand to provide advice and expertise on all aspects of radioactive source use.
Our services include:
- Prior Radiation Risk Assessments
- ALARP Assessments
- Review of systems of work to restrict radiation exposure
- Advice on designation of controlled and supervised areas
- Preparation of Local Rules
- Review of employee doses
- Critical examination of engineering controls, design features, safety features and warning devices
- Dose rate assessments
- End of life disposal