Studsvik’s research and development expertise is based upon its long history of innovation and process development for nuclear, chemical, and thermal processes. Studsvik can provide the expertise necessary to solve unique and challenging problems that fit your specific needs and regulatory requirements.
With over 70 years of R&D work, we solve problems that others cannot or will not.
Our core capabilities include:
- Development and Planning of R&D Projects
- Lab Scale Testing, Demonstrations, and Data Analysis
- Engineering Scale Pilot Plant Demonstrations – including the capability of Long Term Operations and Data Collection for Analysis
- Conceptual Design of Process Equipment
- Equipment Design and Operational Testing
- Mass and Energy Balance Model Development
- Flowsheet Development
- Data Analysis and Report Writing