We are proud to announce the 2017 International Users Group Meeting, October 9 - 11, hosted by Studsvik Scandpower at the Mövenpick Hotel Lausanne.
The Users Group Meeting is an excellent oppurtunity to meet with Studsvik representatives and fellow colleagues from around the the world.
- Learn nore about Studsvik software products, applications and engineering services
- Gain user knowledge on emerging industry issues and how Studsvik can help
- Attend presentations from Studsvik experts on software development and user presentations on special and experience with Studsvik products.
There is no registration fee for attendees.
Use the link below to reserve your hotel room by September 1, 2017 for the discounted room rate.
Movenpick Hotel Lausanne Reservations
Please use the following group booking code to reserve your room at the discounted room rate of 190 CHF: BKW2017
Special 1-day seminars Thursday, October 12
Join us for one of the following seminars following the UGM on October 12th (Limited to first 15 applicants)
SPENT FUEL MANAGEMENT Seminar FULL
- International spent fuel management and back-end activities
- Spent fuel storage concepts and optimization
- Nuclear inventories, database systems and transfer of operational data
CMS5 Seminar - Only 3 more seats available
- Tips presented by the experts and presentations on new features/graphics
- CMS5 PWR USNRC generic licensing and deployment information
- How to use the CMS5 software suite as a fuel lifecycle integrated package
One free seminar registration per organization, each additional participant is 500 Euro. Please register before September 15th via the UGM registration form or email Annette at firstname.lastname@example.org