We are proud to announce the 2016 International Users Group Meeting hosted by Studsvik at the Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites Hotel.
The Users Group Meeting is an excellent opportunity to meet with Studsvik's representatives and fellow colleagues from around the world.
- Learn more about Studsvik CMS products, applications and engineering services
- Gain user knowledge on emerging industry issues and how Studsvik can help
- Attend presentations from Studsvik experts on CMS software development and user presentations on special applications and experience with Studsvik products
There is no registration fee for attendees, so mark you calendars now.
Latest day for registration is August 12, 2016.
Last day for the discounted room rates at the hotel is August 19, 2016 or until the group block is sold out. (Please note: Autumn is a busy time in Chicago, so reserve your hotel suite at the discounted rate of $209/night ASAP)
Join us for a special GARDEL workshop following the Users Group Meeting, Wednesday, Sept 21th. ($500 USD/No fee*)
Limited to the first 12 applicants
- Hands-on training using the latest version of GARDEL for online core monitoring
- The workshop will focus on specific GARDEL functions and support issues and is applicable to both PWRs and BWRs
*No fee for GARDEL customers with maintenance/support contract
Questions? Contact Ms Erin Wehlage at: or
+1 617 607 7239