We are pleased to announce the 2015 International Users Group Meeting hosted by Studsvik at the Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa Hotel.
The Users Group Meeting is an excellent opportunity to meet with Studsvik representatives and fellow colleagues from around the world.
This year's meeting will focus on assisting our customers in:
- Reducing fuel management costs
- Regulatory Compliance & Industry Standards Conformance
- Achieving fuel product independence
The preliminary agenda includes:
- CMS5 Code Validation & Licensing
- Core Monitoring & Training Simulators
- Fuel Cycle Backend Analysis
There is no registration fee for attendees, so mark your calendars now.
Latest day for registration is Friday May 8, 2015.
Last day for the discounted room rates at the hotel is Friday, May 15, 2015.
Registration for the workshop on Jun 18 is now closed.
Join us for a special SIMULATE5/CASMO5 Multi-Assembly workshop following the Users Group Meeting, Thursday, June 18th. (No fee for UGM attendees. Limited to first 12 applicants)